Social Housing Partner Charlotte Cook will chair Housing LIN’s HAPPI Hour, supported by Winckworth Sherwood, focussing on almshouses in ‘Back to community-led housing roots: What future role for Almshouses in shaping local communities?
Join Charlotte and a panel of expert speakers as they discuss the recent RICS Research Trust report, the Housing LIN guest blog
For more information click here.
- Charlotte Cook, Partner – Winckworth Sherwood and
- Jeremy Porteus, CEO – Housing LIN
- Jenny Pannell and Alison Pooley – co-authors, RICS’ report, Almshouses: a model of community housing for an ageing population
- Nick Phillips, CEO – Almshouse Association
- Connie Jaczynska, Director – Proctor & Matthews architects
- Patrick Devlin, Partner – PTEa
- Andrew Bibby, Secretary – Calder Valley CLT