ESG is becoming increasingly important in regard to private finance and investment and the UK’s social housing market has an important role to play in this. At this panel discussion our expert guest speakers will answer key questions about the topic, drawing from their own experiences in the sector. The panellists are:
- Louise Forrest, Head of Banking & Finance, Winckworth Sherwood
- Sarah Williams, Editor, Social Housing (Chair)
- Rob Griffiths, Deputy Chief Executive & Chief Financial Officer, Longhurst Group
- Phil Jenkins, Managing Director, Centrus
- Chuka Umunna, Managing Director & Head of EMEA ESG, J.P Morgan
- Martin Watts, Director of Treasury, L&Q
Please use the link provided to register and contact email@example.com if you have any queries.